Becoming an Egg Donor
Thank you for your interest in making dreams come true! We are thrilled that you are considering being an egg donor. The donor group’s thorough egg donor process ensures that you are matched with the intended parents (IPs) with whom you are comfortable working.
We are here to support you every step of the way. You have the opportunity to drastically change the lives of childless couples and individuals both in the United States and abroad! To donate eggs is truly an experience you will treasure for years to come.
Egg Donor Requirements
- Between 18-33 years of age
- Body Mass Index (BMI) lower than 29
- Have regular monthly menstrual periods
- Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen
- Be a non-smoker
- Minimum of high school degree (college degree preferred)
- Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Must be comfortable with giving yourself daily injections with small needles, like those used for insulin
Benefits of Being an Egg Donor
- Gain an incredible sense of self-fulfillment from giving the greatest gift humanly possible to another family
- Receive up to $10,000
- Be a team member of an incredible process